Search by Category
Search by Manufacturer
Join our mailing list!
Thanks! You've been successfully signed up for the BTU newsletter!
10 sickened in Conn. from carbon monoxide exposure
MERIDEN, Conn. — Ten residents of Meriden, Conn., including six children, have been hospitalized after they were exposed to carbon monoxide. A generator was found operating in the basement of the two-family home.
According to WFSB-TV, officials say they were called to the house shortly after 1 a.m. Tuesday on reports of a child having a seizure. Officials say the seizure was a side effect of the carbon monoxide poisoning.
Firefighters had to break down doors and wake people to get them out of the house. Officials say another child passed out.